The Good News is more than just a newspaper. It’s a resource with eternal impact!
We work hard each month to share the truths of the gospel by reporting uplifting content, informing our readers about issues that are missed by mainstream media, and by being an advocate for those who have been overlooked by the world. The Good News was designed to provoke readers to make a positive action in their communities and beyond.
Did you know that 86 million Americans read community newspapers every week?
- 81% of Americans read a local community newspaper each week
- Readers, on average, share their paper with 3.36 additional readers
- Community newspaper readers spend about an hour with their paper
- 73% read most or all of their community newspaper
- Nearly 40% keep their community newspaper more than a month
- 47% say they read the newspaper for the ads
- 30% do not have internet access in the home
- 70% prefer to read newspaper ads than view ads on the internet
Good News readers and supporters are:
- Influential Christians and community members
- Church leaders and volunteers
- Community decision makers
- Dedicated family members
- Committed to living out their faith
- Technologically savvy
- Business owners and decision makers
- People just like you